- Regular vacuuming, no brushes, in rug's pile direction.
- Do not clean stains with water, might damage the rug.
- To be washed flat by professional carpet cleaner.
- Most rugs shed and it is normal.
- Excess pile should be removed as it appears.
- Chairs and heavy furniture might leave the pile flat which is normal for viscose rug.
- Viscose is characterized by tonal variations that may be affected by the light in a room as well as the angle from which the rug is viewed.
The Batik collection includes hand-tufted, hand-knotted and jacquard-woven rugs with a thick pile, which feel soft to touch and are flame resistant. The wool also naturally purifies the air by absorbing allergens and odour.