- Regular vacuuming, no brushes, in rug's pile direction.
- Do not clean stains with water, might damage the rug.
- To be washed flat by professional carpet cleaner.
- Most rugs shed and it is normal.
- Excess pile should be removed as it appears.
- Chairs and heavy furniture might leave the pile flat which is normal for viscose rug.
- Viscose is characterized by tonal variations that may be affected by the light in a room as well as the angle from which the rug is viewed.
Bringing the feel of soft, lustrous viscose, microfiber, polyester velvet and rayon with a short, dense pile right at your feet. Our Makhmal collection features rugs made of viscose, which will give an unmatchable luxurious look and feel to the entire room.